Let's protect Folkestone & Hythe - find out more about vaccination centres in our district

Help with adaptations or repairs to your home

Help for older, disabled and vulnerable people

There is help available if your home requires repairs or needs to be adapted to enable you to continue living independently
A home safe loan is intended to assist vulnerable households in making their homes a healthier and safer place to live
Helping older, disabled and vulnerable people so they can continue living independently in their own homes

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page