Apply for an alcohol licence

Our high quality, professional advice will make the process of applying for a premises licence run more smoothly
You must apply for a premises licence if your business wants to sell or supply alcohol or provide any licensable activities on a permanent basis, even if you don't sell or supply alcohol
You must apply if you're the person who'll be running a business with a premises licence, known as the designated premises supervisor (DPS)
When you apply for a licence or permit, you will usually send your application to us, as well as other organisations with responsibility for licensing who may support or object to your application

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page