We are sorry for the issues some residents are experiencing with their waste collections. Report a missed bin here.

Changes affecting Housing Benefit

If there has been a change in your circumstances, complete the appropriate form below as soon as you can, providing full details of the changes. If you are in doubt about whether a change affects your Housing Benefit, let us know anyway. If you don't tell us about changes that affect how much Housing Benefit you're due, you'll need to pay back any amount that has been overpaid and we may take legal action against you.

This form can be used to let us know about changes that can affect both Council Tax Reduction and Housing Benefit
Names of the children the care relates to, dates, charges
New accounts, change in amounts, account opening dates
Changes to the amount, date it's collected, included services, etc.
Changes in benefits, wages, employment, etc.
Complete this form to notify us of your income if there is a gap in your state benefit

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page