Tell us about a change

If you're moving, your change in circumstances isn't covered by the previous forms, or you have multiple changes, complete this form instead

This form can be used to let us know about changes that can affect both Council Tax Reduction and Housing Benefit.

What changes do we need to know about?

You need to tell us if any of the following change:

  • Your address (even if it's to another room in the same house); please note that if you only claim Housing Benefit at your current address and are now liable for Council Tax you will need to apply for Council Tax Reduction separately
  • People who live in your home
  • The income, capital, or savings of anyone living in your home
  • A young person living with you leaves school
  • A change in your payment details

What information do I need to complete this form?

To complete the form you will need:

  • Your claim reference number
  • Full details of your changes

Report a change in circumstances

Submitting your evidence

Once you submit the online form, if you have included an email address you will be emailed a list of any evidence required to process your application. You can use the button below to submit your evidence.

Submit your evidence

What happens next?

Once your application has been processed you will receive an entitlement letter. If we're unable to process your change and require further information we'll contact you by phone or email.