MyAccount is a new way to access your council services. Find out more here.

Upload your evidence for your Council Tax application

Upload your evidence so we can process your claim

When to use this form

This form can be used to submit evidence to support both Council Tax and Housing Benefit claims.

If you need to tell us about a change of circumstances please complete this form Tell us about a change

At the end of the form we will tell you if you need to provide any evidence.

If you need to send us documents to support an application (such as a student certificate) you can do this by uploading the document(s) using our evidence submission form.

How does it work?

  1. complete your application form. After you submit your application, you will be told what documents, if any, are required for us to process your application
  2. note down the documents and your Council Tax account number/claim reference number (if known)
  3. make copies of the required documents, either by scanning your document, or taking a picture with your phone
  4. launch the form using the button below
  5. select the option to 'Start New Form'
  6. add your details and upload your documents

What file types can I upload?

  • images (JPEG, GIF, PNG)
  • PDFs
  • TIFs

Please note that there is a 5MB size limit on all files that can be attached.

If you have not already completed a change in circumstances form you can do so here.


Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page