MyAccount is a new way to access your council services. Find out more here.

Moving home? Change in circumstances? Let us know

Information on Council Tax Reduction, Single Person Discount, if you or your tenants are moving, or of a death

If you're moving home, or there has been a change in your circumstances that may affect either your Council Tax Reduction or Housing Benefit, complete the appropriate form below as soon as you can.

Moving in or out? Let us know
Change in circumstances? Let us know
Please report a known death of an occupier
If you live on your own or the people you live with don't count as adults for Council Tax you'll get 25% off your bill

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page