Ways to Contact Us

MyAccount allows you to see council information relevant to you. You will be able to find details about your council tax, benefits, refuse collections, planning, building control and ward councillors all in one place.

You will also be able to report Waste & Recycling issues such as missed bins, new/replacement bins, and fly-tipping. For more information, including how to register for MyAccount, click here.

Use this form to send a general enquiry to the relevant department. Simply select the service your query relates to and submit your form.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page