Have your say about a licence

You can write to us to support or object to new applications, or request a review of an already licensed premises

Applicants for alcohol premises licences, club premises certificates, gambling premises licences, and sexual establishment licences must publicise their application to give people the opportunity to support or object to their application, known formally as 'making a representation'.