MyAccount is a new way to access your council services. Find out more here.

Report a licensing concern

We can investigate complaints where a taxi driver (either hackney carriage or private hire) has breached the conditions of their licence

Make a complaint about a taxi driver

Use this service to lodge a complaint related to:

  • overcharging
  • inappropriate behaviour
  • poor standards of driving
  • vehicle defects

Please note that this complaint form is for taxis in the Folkestone & Hythe District only.

Before you start

We'll ask you for the plate number of the taxi and driver badge number. You may not have noted this down but don't worry if you can't provide it, just make sure you provide as much information as possible in the rest of the form.

If your complaint is in regards to a crime in progress, call the police on 999.

For traffic offences such as using a phone whilst driving, dangerous driving or speeding, report it to Kent Police online.

For vehicles licensed outside the district, you'll need to contact the relevant local authority.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page