Check your polling station before General Election
Residents are being reminded to check where their polling station is ahead of the upcoming General Election on December 12, 2019.
Residents on the Electoral Register that vote at a polling station will receive poll cards which state where they are able to vote for the next Member of Parliament for Folkestone and Hythe.
A number of changes have been made to locations in the Folkestone & Hythe district, with the new ones outlined below.
Those that do not feature on this list remain unchanged. For the full list of polling stations for the December 2019 General Election, .
- 1st Cheriton Scout Group HQ, rear of 24 Hawkins Road, Folkestone, CT19 4JA (replacing Tower Theatre, North Road, Cheriton)
- The New Fountain Pub, 171 Seabrook Road, Hythe, CT21 5RT (replacing Seabrook Church Hall, Seabrook Road, Hythe)
- 1st Hythe Scout Group, Burton Hall, 7 Albert Lane, Hythe, CT21 6BY (replacing Age UK, Stade Street, Hythe)
- New Romney Methodist Church Hall, High Street, New Romney, TN28 8AH (replacing New Romney Bowls Club, Sussex Road, New Romney)
- 3rd Hawkinge Scout Group HQ, Reindene Wood, Hawkinge, CT18 7BB (replacing Black Horse Inn, Canterbury Road, Densole)
- St Mary and St Radegund Church, The Street, Postling, CT21 4EX (replacing Postling Village Hall, The Street, Postling)
- 1st Lyminge Scout Hut, Woodland Road, Lyminge, CT18 8EW (replacing Lyminge Village Hall, Woodland Road, Lyminge)
- Heysham Hall, 4 Taylor Road, Lydd-on-Sea, TN29 9PA (replacing Dungeness Lifeboat Station, Dungeness Road, Dungeness)
- St George's Church, Ashford Road, Ivychurch, TN29 0AL (replacing Ivychurch Village Hall, Ashford Road, Ivychurch)
You do not need to take your poll card or any form of photo ID with you in order to vote. click here for all the key dates if you still need to register to vote, or apply for a proxy or postal vote.
Date published: 21 November 2019