We are sorry for the issues some residents are experiencing with their waste collections. Report a missed bin here.


Any dog that's out on its own in a public place is classed as a stray dog and it may be taken by us
How to report a dangerous dog that has either already attacked, or put a person in genuine fear for their safety or the safety of others
Report a dog fouling problem using our online service
Use the form below to make a report to our Planning Enforcement team. Provide as much information as possible
If you suspect someone of Housing Benefit fraud, report it directly to the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP)
Report a rubbish problem using our online service
Report a dead animal using our online service

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page