We are sorry for the issues some residents are experiencing with their waste collections. Report a missed bin here.

Change your address for Council Tax

Moving in or out? Let us know

What information do I need to complete this form?

To complete the form you will need:

  • The postcode of the property you are leaving or occupying
  • The full name of all the adults that are moving in or out together with the date they moved and a forwarding address
  • The date of sale or purchase of all relevant property
  • The tenancy start date or end date of all relevant property 
  • The name of any new or previous owner or name and address of your landlord or letting agent 

What happens next?

Once your move has been processed you will receive an amended bill, if we are unable to process your move and require further information we will contact you by phone or email if you have provided these details 

You will need to create a MyAccount which will show you the personal information relating to your property and is being developed as a central area for you to transact with us.

Once on your MyAccount homepage click on the "Council Tax and Benefits" button to retrieve the form and view your council tax and benefit information. The first time you do this you will need to register and will need the unique billing key on the back of your latest 2020 bill.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page