Find out more about COVID-19 and the help available to residents and businesses here

Change in capital

Provide us with details of any new accounts, the date that amounts changed, the date that new accounts were opened

Please note that on Wednesday 20 January 2021 from 18:00 to 22:00 you will not be able to use online forms or be able to view MyAccount Citizen's Access for Housing Benefit or Council Tax due to system upgrades. We apologise for this inconvenience.

What information do I need to complete this form?

To complete the form you will need:

  • Your claim reference number
  • Copies of evidence to upload to your application form

What file types can I upload?

Please note that there is a 5MB size limit on all files that can be attached.

Accepted files types are:

  • Images (jpeg, gif, png)
  • PDF
  • TIF

Can I take pictures of my documents using my smart phone?

Yes. If you take an image with your smart phone or tablet please ensure that documents are saved as one of the accepted file types above.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page