Click here to find out about the changes to our waste collection service

Change in childcare cost

Provide us with information such as the names of the children the care relates to, the date childcare started/changed, weekly term time charge, weekly school holiday charge, number of term time/holiday weeks care is paid

What information do I need to complete this form?

To complete the form you will need:

  • Your claim reference number

What file types can I upload?

Please note that there is a 5MB size limit on all files that can be attached.

Accepted files types are:

  • Images (jpeg, gif, png)
  • PDF
  • TIF

Can I take pictures of my documents using my smart phone?

Yes. If you take an image with your smart phone or tablet please ensure that documents are saved as one of the accepted file types above.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page