We are sorry for the issues some residents are experiencing with their waste collections. Report a missed bin here.

Report a tree problem

The location of the tree determines who you should report the issue to

Tree problems reporting
Where is the tree?Who to report it to
On public land next to roadsKent County Council
On an East Kent Housing estateLocal housing officer
Other public land in the districtContact us

We will only act on trees causing an actual problem (this doesn't include trees blocking the view or light from a property) and investigate:

  • urgent enquiries within 24 hours
  • non-urgent enquiries within 5 working days

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page