If you're organising an event on council land, we need to know at least three months in advance. You can apply online using our EventApp service

Apply to hold an event

Use our EventApp service if you're organising a public outdoors event:

  • on council land; or,
  • a large scale, high risk, or special public event on private land.

For fees and charges click here.

Start now

Before you start

You'll need an email address to register to use this service.

Consult our quick start guide to event planning for useful links and information, and FAQs for answers to common questions relating to the application process.

For road closures, contact Kent County Council at least 15 weeks in advance of the event.

Apply for a temporary event notice (TEN) if you want to sell or supply alcohol, or your event will include other licensable activities.

If your event is catered, ensure that the food businesses hired meet food hygiene requirements.