We are sorry for the issues some residents are experiencing with their waste collections. Report a missed bin here.

Housing benefit

All information and guidance relating to benefits can be found in this section

All the information about how you can claim
You may be able to get a DHP if you're already getting Housing Benefit or Universal Credit
If you want to cancel your Housing Benefit, you can do so using our online form. You can also use this form to cancel Council Tax reduction at the same time
Universal Credit is a monthly payment for people who are on low income or are out of work
How to appeal a Housing Benefit decision, and what to do if you disagree with a rent valuation
You may be eligible for an extended payment period for your Housing Benefit if you're on benefits and are starting a job or increasing your hours
An overpayment is an amount of benefit we have paid to someone when they are not entitled to it
Use landlord self serve, or notify us of any change in circumstances

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page