A person named as the Designated Premises Supervisor (DPS) on a premises licence must hold a personal licence
Who can be a personal licence holder
You can apply if you:
- are 18 years old or over
- have a
You can't apply if you:
- have given up a personal licence in the last 5 years
- have had a previous application rejected as a result of an objection by the police
How much is costs
Personal licence fees
|Personal licence to sell alcohol||£37|
How to apply
Complete the application form
Complete, and return the application form with payment to the address shown on the form.
Ensure you read the guidance to help you complete the form.
You can pay by credit or debit card by calling us on 01303 853660.
What do I need to submit with my application?
With your completed application form include:
- two passport sized photos (one must be countersigned)
- your Level 2 National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders
- a proof of your right to work in the United Kingdom
- a basic disclosure certificate must be obtained and dated within one month of your application. Further information on how to apply for a DBS check can be found on GOV.UK: DBS basic checks.
What happens next?
We'll get in touch if we need any additional information, otherwise we'll process your application in 5 clear working days.
Tell us about any changes
For your licence to remain valid you must tell us if you change your name or address, or if you are convicted of a relevant offence either during the application period or once your licence is granted.