MyAccount is a new way to access your council services. Find out more here.

Get a copy of your personal licence to sell alcohol

If you hold a personal licence to sell alcohol, you can get a copy of your licence eg if it's been stolen or destroyed

How much it costs


How to apply

Download, complete, and return the application form with payment to the address shown on the form.

Icon for pdf Request a copy of a personal licence to sell alcohol [20.09KB]

You can also pay by credit or debit card by calling us on 01303 853660.

What happens next?

We'll get in touch if we need any additional information, otherwise we'll process your application and you'll receive the document at your registered address.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page