Click here to find out about the changes to our waste collection service

Parking permit amendments

Parking permit amendments

You will need to supply proof of ownership of the new vehicle, any one of the following documents will be accepted:

  • a copy of your vehicle registration document, registered to you at your CPZ address
  • a copy of the completed New keeper's details on your vehicle registration document
  • hire / leasing agreement in your name and CPZ address
  • insurance document showing your name, address and new vehicle registration (usually the schedule)

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page