Sign up to our garden waste services and take enjoy the benefits of having it collected
How much does it cost?
- £48.40 per bin per year to join for the period 1 April - 31 March and covers the collection of one garden waste bin fortnightly.
- If you need a new or replacement bin there is a one off charge of £30.70; this bin will be delivered within 28 working days of signing up to the scheme
You'll have to pay this fee even if you only need the collection for part of the year.
How to arrange, renew or cancel your collection
Sign up and pay for your 2021/22 garden waste collection
Dates of garden waste bin collections
You can do a search following these instructions to find out you collection dates
- enter your postcode (example) CT20 2QY and then to click search
- select your address.
Your bin collections dates will be shown.
To make it easier to remember, you can:
- Apply to receive email alerts and/or
- Download your own schedule
Find out your garden waste and other bin collection day
If you move within the district you can take the garden waste bin with you.
Call us so your payment details can be transferred to your new address.